Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inspiration

Our daughter won the zone finals tonight with her speech about Paleo. The judges said she was an 'inspiration' and that it is so important to think carefully about what our children are eating these days.

Some parents came up to us afterwards and said her speech had given them some food for thought and that they would be doing more research at home. Wow, you can't ask for more than that.

She's inspired me too, I've been a bit quiet on the old blog the last month. I'm too busy cooking! It's happy cooking though, we are all so well at the moment and I was just thinking the other day how contented I feel with my life right now. Yes it's busy, yes it can get manic properly feeding 5 of us. Not to mention all the driving to after school activities and making sure we have suitable snacks with us. You should see the size of the handbag I have been carrying around lately!
Happy busy. Developing recipes, and very much enjoying testing them. It's all good. Hoping to be back here soon with some more yummy ideas to share. Until then, I'll leave you with this cool info-graphic I saw tonight.

xx Kate

Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com



No comments:

Post a Comment